Guidelines For Guest Post
- Absolutely no plagiarism. Your content including all pictures and diagrams must be original. It is okay to quote information or data from other sources, as long as you properly reference them.
- We reserve the right to publish or refuse publication to any article.
- Articles should be written in a professional manner. Although we don’t like to censor our authors, we may find it necessary to edit an article for various reasons. We reserve the right to edit any article we publish.
- Each article must be spell checked and grammar checked. Please use proper capitalization and punctuation. Refrain from using ALL CAPS, and do NOT use TXT speak.
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures. We look for, and want, high quality pictures to supplement your article. Although pictures are not required, depending on the subject, they are always encouraged.
- Pictures should be good quality, in focus, and properly exposed.
- Some article subjects such as event coverage or vehicle spotlights may not be able to be published, If you have questions about an article’s eligibility, please contact us.
- As long as each article is high quality, you may submit as many articles as you want.
- Each article must be a minimum of 1-2 pages in length (roughly 1000-1500 words) but longer articles are encouraged.
- No articles containing illegal content will be published.
- All images should be in JPEG format, fully edited, and cropped or resized to be between 800-1000px on the long side of the image. We prefer images that are of a consistent aspect ratio across all your images, but that is not a requirement.
- All written text for articles should be saved in .DOC, .DOCX, or .TXT format
We look forward to helping promote you and your articles.